Strategists and engineers focused on people, above all else.
Finding the right resource in critical times and during change projects or steady-state operations is a nerve-wracking and challenging task every successful program manager will like to avoid. Given the nature of resource management, project leads regularly experience critical paths due to difficulty in finding the right candidate (s) within a limited timeframe. The problem quickly becomes a risk to meeting deadlines, and keeping the project within budget and can lead to customer dissatisfaction.
Triggers attributed to this critical risk are as follows:
- Time constraints due to limited timeline.
- Talent shortage
- Suitability based on the understanding of the national culture, business culture and industry culture.
- Understanding the role and responsibilities, and finding suitable candidates.
- Lack of competitive remuneration offering.
- Inadequate language proficiency
- Personnel attrition due to fear or refusal of change
Our core values are an active part of everything we do.
We embrace a diversity of people and views. This makes us better and means better outcomes for our clients. We care deeply about helping you tackle your challenges and turn your vision into reality.